Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Let the Hecticizm Continue...

I honestly dont think that is a word.. Hecticizm, but if it did exist, it would be the process of continuing hectic. I think thats a good definition..

So, Monday was crazy, both with work (which somehow consumed something like 17 hours) and with life (you fill in the blank). I got to bed about midnight-thirty (thats right before midnight-thirty five), but got very little sleep. Tuesday was a blur, because of monday, but tuesday night was awesome.

I am getting back into running sound for church during the third service (two weeks a month, one on, one off). I forgot how much I like running sound. I enjoy the music, and the worship so much more when I am in the booth. I have full control, and its awesome. I cant wait to go at it again.

Today has been actually a really good day at work. I started at one of my jobs in kingsburg. One of the many job descriptions I have is a problem solver. I actually got to solve some issues today. That is one of the things I enjoy most about my job. I like to look at a problem, diagnose, and fix. It is in my blood. I have spent most of the past two months in the office, trying to find more work, or bidding, etc. But being able to spend some time in the field, during a beautiful day was great.

But now I am stuck in the office working on my bids. I have one I finished, and one more to get out today. After that, I have two weeks to get one more out (its a bigger job though, 4.4 Million).

Life is getting busy, but I am enjoying it so much right. I have been truly blessed.

No comments: