Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm not your frickin' caddy!!!

So... I'm going to Hawaii on Thursday to see my brother... I know, "Hawaii... I am SOOO jealous..." (please someone say that so I dont feel like a moron)

But, to have things shipped from the mainland to Hawaii is incredibly expensive.. not only that, but they dont have a lot of the products that the mainland has to offer, such as CD cases (the cheap plastic ones) and beer...


So, To make a long story short, I am taking 500 (that is a five with two zeros to the right of the significant digit) CD cases, yes, five hundred, over to him. Luckily, I got luggage for Christmas. BUT THE CD CASES TAKE UP THE BIG BAG!!! FRICKIN' A!!!!

Then, I get the, "Blake, I want beer, can you find..."

Yea, I can find...

so I go to the local Bev Mo... I know, hard to find there, Beer mart here has it... and I find 75% of all requests.. Now I get to pack this beer in my luggage (please God, dont let it break or blow up) and take this to him so he can get his drink on...

So my question to you is:

Do I have on a golf cap?

Do I look like a caddy? (Ill answer that for you, no, caddies dont look this good)

Do I sport anybodies clubs but my own?

I'm not your caddy, I'm not your delivery man, Heck, I wont even do your stupid windows... Make someone else your #$(&$#%...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

blake, you are going to hawaii, I'm so jealous!

Unknown said...

dude, thats really funny. They don't have cd cases? I'm pretty sure there's a compusa there... I know they're going out of business but I'm sure they still have jewel cases.

Brittany said...

I'm so jealous...i mean sun, mc donalds that serve rice and spam, and abc stores on every corner, what isn't there to be jealous about...you're right, you're not caddy material = )