Friday, February 15, 2008

Mexican traditions in a polynesian world.

So, Im here in Hawaii now.. It is pretty cool. I have learned quite a bit in the 12 hours I have been here...

For instance, Never go snorkeling in the same proximity as surfers... There are a few reasons for it. #1. If surfers are surfing where you are snorkeling, then it is probably a little rough.
#2. If surfers are surfing where you are snorkeling, then you may get run over.

So, I didn't get hit, but I did get pummeled into the rocks.. The left side (that is the drivers side) of my body is pretty beat up. I have a gash on my forearm about 8" long, and numerous scrapes and bruises on my leg and foot.

But, I totally have a cover. Don't tell anyone this, but I am going shark diving today, and I am going to tell all the girls that I got viciously attacked by sharks, and had to fend for my life. Luckily, I got away. The shark, not so much. He is sitting on my brothers wall right now with a picture of the victor next to it, (that would be me).

So, that story will not go over well, but I can try.

Im off to get into a cage! Peace out

No comments: