Saturday, March 29, 2008

Soulja Boy

So, I went to a baseball game on Wednesday night. It was the grizzlies/giants game...

Go figure, the grizzlies beat their major league affiliate. Looks to be another high quality year for giants fans... Good thing Im a dodger boy..

Anyways, the gounds team was raking the infield between innings at one point, and soulja boy came on... They all did this cute little organized dance... I say cute, because I honestly dont know how else to describe. Apparently soulja boy has its own dance..

That got me thinking. Maybe I want to learn the soulja boy dance (not really, but I felt I should say something like that). So, off to You tube!!!

And go figure, here is what I found...



I think I like this idea... It is like the village people, in mass. I mean, a bunch of prisoners, doing organized dancing.. This is frickin' awesome.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I liked the grounds team more... :)

Stephanie said...

also...when i click on my name on your page, it doesn't go to my page...you should fix that soon... :)

Brittany said...

you're so behind on the times...:]