Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I think I have a problem..

So, for those of you who dont know, I have satellite radio, which is AMAZING! There is a channel on it called super shuffle. This channel plays anything and everything.

So im coming back to my office from a jobsite, listening to this channel. I have the window rolled down, and my sunglasses on (and I look really cool). So, this Michael Jackson song comes on, Black or white. For those of you who dont know, it goes like this.

"It dont matter if your black or white!" (I sang it really good, I hope you heard)

Well, It came on, and I turned my radio up... Now picture this; there is this white guy, in a white truck, with his sunglasses on and window rolled down, listening, and singing along to michael jackson..

I dont think it matters if he was black when he sang that song, it still wasn't right.

I guess the only salvation I have is that once I realized what I was doing, I rolled my window up, and turned the music down...

Order has been restored.

No comments: