Monday, July 7, 2008

The Update to end all Updates

Well, by popular request, I have decided to sit down and pen another blog. Sometimes, I lay in bed at night thinking that maybe I should update my blog for all my fans (and stockers), but heck, she already knows all of this, so why bother. (You aren't really a stocker steph, partly because if anything, it is the other way around)

Work has changed for me, I am now, as of today, stationed on a poop plant in tulare. It smells like poop, it looks like poop, and it will probably be home for the next year and a half. I sat down this morning, and am only beginning to see how much I need to catch up on. Hopefully my mind will prevail, and wont make this too hard.

If you have read steph's blog, you will find that we have been to DC (which was incredible), and to the coast a couple of times. My life has been amazing since she has been a part of it. She has been someone that has fit so seamlessly into my life, that I honestly dont know what life without her was like. She is always making me laugh. I have been truly blessed by her being in my life.

All except one thing...

Well, as of today, she put her family and I on diets. This is completely understandable. We have all eaten poorly for the past couple of months, and it is starting to show. She says that she isn't making me do it, and she isn't, but it sounds so much cooler for me to say that my girlfriend put me on a diet. In fact, I find it kind of funny.

Speaking of funny...

The other night, we went to a ball game, and steph almost got hit by a ball, again. See her previous blog for details on the first time. Well, a foul ball was hit, and I saw it curving toward us, I told her to move, and then I moved. She was able to duck out of the way, and it hit an elderly lady behind us, but dont worry! No grandparents were hurt during the writing of this blog... So, in order to make this story more interesting, I am saying that Steph threw herself in front of the ball to protect me... That was awfully sweet of her. Like I said, she is amazing.

There is the readers digest version, I will try to update with another post later this week.

peace out.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Two things...

1. Way to blog!
2.I will show you how to link your blog to my past blog about getting hit by a ball... :)