Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Last Weekend

Alright, for those of you who dont know, I work for a local-based contractor in Lyles Mechanical Company. This last weekend, The company took all of the management team (from all of the companies, including american paving, kaweah construction, and wm lyles company) over to the coast for a company retreat. We stayed at a place called Fess Parkers double tree resort. It is right across the street. IT WAS PIMP!

We ended up having bonding time on the beach by way of beach olympics. Now, my company consists of much more, how shall I say, Experienced employees. I am the youngest at 25, and the next is 27. AFter us, we go to the late thirties, and then to the mid fifties...

So, I ended up competing in every event, kind of a beach decathalon, except, there were only five events, so I guess it was a pentathalon. Well, the last event was a water balloon catch. My team would launch water balloons at me, and I was supposed to catch them in this basket. See below.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I even left the competition on awe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am quite the athlete, if I do say so myself

1 comment:

Luke Mundy said...

Time for more blogging, Blake!