Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Verdict is in!

Well, after a long night of counting all the votes (from two different people, eight votes total)... I determined that the results were too close to call. So, I had to recount... And what I found is that my original counting skills are sufficient enough. I should go work for florida or minnesota or something... That wasn't so hard was it...

So, Faux Hawks at logans won... It had double the votes that everything else had... So here goes nothing...

Alright, when I first moved to fresno, I didn't get out much... After circumstances changed, I started going to hang out with my friends, and we would occasionally go to logans for an adult beverage. The people there were funny. Basically, the people I saw at the gym were the same ones at the bar... Meat Heads (see below)


A term that is used to describe a male who is overenthusiastic about lifting weights and whose thoughts consist of athletics, blondes, and sports cars. Meat heads are unaware of the majority of the English language and often communicate with others by using phrases such as “bro”, “dude”, and “sweet”. The dead giveaway of a meathead is if their attire includes a sleeveless muscle shirt, athletic shorts, and a lanyard for their car keys. If you ever find yourself in a setting with multiple meat heads, be prepared for frequent high fives, chest bumps, and hand pounds.


So, this crowd of meat heads is what I came to expect...


So, the other night, Stephanie, Berger, Luke Mundy, Sarah Mundy, and myself went out to logans for a refreshing beverage... We walk in, and the place has an hour wait, according to luke. He and his wife are sitting outside, and its cold. I walk in and see six empty tables... They didn't have an hour wait, they were just trying to phase out a server (phase out is no longer sitting that section so that person could go home). So, I kindly asked the hostess if we could sit at one of the empty tables in that section. WE didnt want to be served anyways... Of course we couldn't.

So, the five of us are crammed around a high top table, and I see this guy... Now bear in mind that the people that frequent logans are the meat heads (as previously described) but this guy was totally different. This was the polar opposite. He was a bigger guy (probably tipping the scale at 250), wearing an extra small shirt (it was probably an XL, but it was about six sizes too small), with this.. Faux Hawk... it was like a girly man or something... Stephanie could have beat him up...

Apparently, he got his appletini or something from the bar, and went back to his table... I couldn't believe it... It was a swarm of them! It was like tower district moved to north fresno or something!

I just couldn't believe it. I thought that logans was always going to be the little bit of clovis in fresno... Little did I know that it was a little bit of san fransisco in fresno...

Next thing you know, Logans is going to go from serving road house teas to an oxygen bar...

The world will cease to exist as we know it.

No comments: