Sunday, November 23, 2008

2008 election

alright, for those of you who think I dont blog enough, here is your chance to vote. You know how there are millions of people who vote for president, and your voice feels like it gets drowned out? well, you will not have that problem here. I have so few readers that, in my case, every vote does count! For all I know, I may not have any votes.

So, Let me know what you think I should blog about next.

1) Faux Hawks at Logans
2) Engaged life and how that coincides with buying a house
3) work
4) enduring through our pains, and realizing that it happend for a reason, and then seeing that reason...
5) Stephanie
6) Family Holidays.


Now is the time to have your voice heard. If you dont speak up, you cant complain that I dont blog enough.

4 comments:

Berger said...

so is this your great idea that you wouldn't tell me because you were scared i would steal it? you didn't have anything to worry about.

faux hawks at logans. just because i'm curious

Berger said...

since you only have one vote i'm going to make this interesting.

i vote for:

6) Family Holidays

this second vote in no way replaces any previous votes. in addition, it also does not mean that i vote for two subjects at the same time. both votes are mutually exclusive and cancel out the other vote. however, both votes are still valid.

i couldn't let this go easy for you man...

Stephanie said...

I am voting in the order that I want to see the posts in....

1) Faux Hawks at Logans (most recent)
2) enduring through our pains, and realizing that it happend for a reason, and then seeing that reason...
3) Family Holidays. (def after Thanksgiving)
4) Engaged life and how that coincides with buying a house
5) work
6) Stephanie

Can't wait to read them! Which means I am going to make sure you have time to blog in the next 5 days!

Luke Mundy said...

so glad you went with A!