Thursday, August 7, 2008

Date Nights Are Great Nights!

So, Steph and I were supposed to make dinner at my house last night. But, I forgot to pull the salmon out of the freezer to thaw. This means that dinner would have been late, and freezer burned. So I sent her an e mail asking if I could just take her out instead. She seemed excited about it. I decided that I would surprise her.

So, I hopped on the internet expressway to try and find restaurants in Bass Lake or Oakhurst area. I worked up at a camp up there years ago, and ate at a really nice restaurant that had a wine bar in it. It was a really cool atmosphere.

So, I showed up to her house late, but I had flowers. Those flowers were going to help me later, which, at the time, didn't know.

So, we started driving up to bass lake. We got up there, just to find out that my nice restaurant was now a Diciccos... Crap!

So, then we started driving, and driving, and driving. We ended up at a place called the pine lakes resort, or something like that. There is a restaurant there called Duceys. So, we went to put our name in, at eight. We then found out that the wait time would be an hour... Double Crap!

We ended up walking across the street to get something to drink. She was not happy, but holding her frustration inside well. Good play champ!!

We sat out on the porch enjoying a blue moon, and just talked.

After that, we went to dinner, and just had an amazing time.

Overall, our date started out rocky, but we both ended up being blessed by it. I got a chance to connect with Steph on a deeper level than normal, and it was fantastic.

Date nights are truly great nights.

1 comment:

james Benson said...

I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
You can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467
HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
{1}HIV/AIDS
{2}DIABETES
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} BLOOD CANCER
{5} HPV
{6} ALS
{7} HEPATITIS
{8}LOVE SPELL
{9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father.