Friday, April 4, 2008

I guess its time

Well, in the world of myspace and facebook, there are details about you.. Your birthday, your race, your sexual preference (dont blame me, my head just popped out with that one)...

So, I guess its time for my blog world (all six of you that read this) to know..

I have found a girl to put up with me... Not only does she put up with, I rather think she enjoys my company (go figure!!)

I have caught stephanie ridgeway in my sails, and am now enjoying the trip that it is taking us on...

This is my notice that my "profile" on blogger has changed...

And the bad puns go on...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations man!

Beer me. Next week maybe?

Luke Mundy said...

"I have caught stephanie ridgeway in my sails"?

Are you seriously using that metaphor?

Blake said...

Well, Luke, the only way I get comments is if I either say something really insightful, or really cheesy...

Seeing how I didn't have anything insightful to say, I thought I would make it cheesy.

Welcome to my life

Stephanie said...

he's always cheesy...but it's part of his charm :)

Luke Mundy said...

Wow... It's working so far. 5 comments and counting!

Adrian said...

Hey there,

My name is Adrian Rodriguez, and I have a Fresno news Web site I hope you'll like.

Check out my site, LateUpdate.com, which has a lot of cool things for Fresno. I started the site in September and I'm looking for writers who are willing to blog local news about spiritual matters affecting Fresno!

Also, I have free Grizzlies tickets for doing things like using a cool Coupon Map to download coupons for local businesses! Free tickets to the Grizzlies for getting discounts? Yes, my site is really here to help out people in Fresno.

Check my "faith" section. Not too many articles there... something I hope to change.