Monday, December 21, 2009

wow...

What a year it has been. In this year alone, I have...

1. Gotten married to a wonderful woman who has been so supportive of me.
2. Been to Jamaica.
3. Gotten laid off from my job
4. Realized how in control God is, even when I dont know it
5. Been to Disneyland, twice
6. Been to the coast
7. Went up to San Fransisco to visit Burger
8. Been blessed by friends and family.
9. Decided to start our own business
10. started studying for the Contractors State license exam.
11. Live in a beautiful house
12. Have 2 wonderful dogs... the bigger one being the bigger panzy.
13. and so many more

It is amazing to look at where I have been in the past year. I look back at New Years, and I look at where I am now, and I cant believe it. God has given me my best friend, and so many blessings that I cant even begin to express how thankful I am.

If this year has taught me anything, it is that to say you trust God is one thing, but to see it in every day life is something on a totally different level. I am so blessed to have a God that cares about the stupid things with me.

The other night I was talking to Stephanie in bed, and I asked her if she ever thinks that God didn't have an idea what he was doing when he gave his son for us... I sometimes wonder. I know I dont deserve to have forever with Him, but I sure am thankful.

So here is to another year in Fresno, learning to rely on God, and learning how to enjoy a life that God has given us to enjoy.

1 comment:

Berger said...

i'm glad to see i made your top 13 list. shoot, i was even on your top 10 list!